We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Birmingham
Sewer backups are a costly mess. Damage and repairs can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Norrell Service Experts can help you keep clear of that by making sure you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
The majority of homeowners may not realize they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline between the Birmingham sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Norrell Service Experts, our plumbers and Experts have the skills, experience and talent to perform everything associated with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to overflow or become obstructed, make sure to contact us as soon as you notice an issue. Fixing it quickly can help you avoid costly destruction to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can make your sewer back up. Tree roots can also create problems if they grow into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste the right way.
- Don’t put grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine items.
- Have Norrell Service Experts add a backwater prevention valve to halt sewer backflows.
- Have us seek out and take care of bad plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can clog your lines with debris and silt.
- Replace your line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Norrell Service Experts today at 205-267-0023 or book an appointment online and let us do the dirty work for you. We provide outstanding equipment choices and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*