Furnace Installation in Birmingham Backed With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only mend and maintain furnaces, we also provide the highest quality furnace installation in Birmingham.
What makes our skilled services a step above other HVAC companies? We’ve perfected our approach over time.
All of our specialists are ACE certified, which means they’ve been awarded the most respected technical accreditation in HVAC. They also are involved in current industry and equipment training to learn the leading methods to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus expert furnace installation.
And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our outstanding services that we give you time to think it over—365 days, in fact.
Contact us at 205-267-0023 to book your furnace installation right away.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be difficult to know right when your heating system is beginning to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should start to give you some signs that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are four of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With proper maintenance, a majority of furnaces run for around 20 years, although sometimes they can last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s smart to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your newest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace turns on and off too frequently, even if you consistently maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation can help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to produce some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to repair, it’s generally better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running like it’s supposed to, its burner flames are blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very well and can even be creating harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also appreciate greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older unit.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to request furnace installation can be complicated and frustrating. Our Experts at Norrell Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 205-267-0023 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what you can anticipate when we install your new furnace.
- Neat installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll use shoe covers to protect your flooring from any dirt we might track in. We set up sheets at the installation space to avoid messes.
- Quality services—Our technicians have obtained some of the highest distinguished technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go over a checklist to double-check your furnace is working like it should before we leave.
- Going above and beyond—We’ll install your new furnace to adhere to local code. And we’ll frequently go above and beyond, for the most excellent work anyplace.
Request Your Furnace Installation Today with Norrell Service Experts
Need an extra reason to get a furnace from Norrell Service Experts?
Your new heating system comes with a free membership plan. This gives you a leg up on suitable furnace service and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 205-267-0023 or contact us online to set your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.