HVAC means heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We frequently use this phrase to refer to your complete heating and cooling setup, which involves:
- Comfort equipment, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality solutions, like air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, like thermostats systems
While there are different models of HVAC units, they all operate similarly by:
- Pulling from a fresh air source outside or inside your residence or business.
- Moving air through a filter to get rid of dirt and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Sending air using a ducted system or immediately into a area, depending on the model of system you use.
At Norrell Service Experts, we provide a complete selection of outstanding HVAC services in Birmingham to fit all your comfort needs. And we back all of our service with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.