Professional AC Installation in Birmingham Supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When it comes to AC installation in Birmingham, you should avoid skimping and letting just anybody hook up your new unit.
That’s where the Experts from Norrell Service Experts arrive. Besides the fact we have the skills and credentials to stand behind our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 205-267-0023 to book your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you little clues that it’s failing. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it loses energy efficiency and more prone to breakdowns. If we’re often at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s wise to start prepping for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed prior to 2010, it probably uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced due to its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to cut your electrical costs. Purchasing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a smart method to spend less on energy bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on electrical costs.
At Norrell Service Experts, our Experts will work with you to pick the right model for your budget. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify right sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not fully financially prepped for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all included. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on During Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC service location in Birmingham? Here are several of the things we do when we’re installing your system.
When our Expert techs are at your house, you presume they’ll hook up your new system for peak operation. And they’ll keep your home and garden in an unchanged state as when they showed up.
Outside of that, you can feel confident knowing you hired a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the hook-up process requires us to come inside your residence, we’ll use shoe coverings to protect your floors from dust. We’ll also lay down drop cloths around the installation location to keep your carpet covered from refuse during our work.
- Outstanding service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve passed in-depth education to earn the most sought-after technical licensing in the business.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll go through an installation worksheet throughout the process to double-check each small item is handled. We’ll also ensure your system is operating like it should and matches local laws before we finish the job. Once installation is completed, we’ll double-check you understand how to work your new thermostat and equipment.
- Frequent communication—We’ll communicate how the process is going and when you can count on us to be finished.