It’s simple to forget routine maintenance for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the most important concern we’re keeping in mind at Norrell Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact regular maintenance offers many pluses for your equipment, like better efficiency and a decreased possibility for breakdowns. You can get these perks—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an in-depth inspection of your equipment whenever they’re at your home. This inspection could help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to better your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality equipment also.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC issues in your residence. This could help you make an informed selection when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Routine maintenance delivers a lot of benefits for your heating and cooling unit.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity expenses.**
- Discovers minor troubles before they result in pricey repairs.
- Helps lengthen your unit’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps shield your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan includes yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling equipment. This service is the most complete in the business. That’s since its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help recondition your unit to peak efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each maintenance appointment includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capacities and safety mechanisms
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capabilities and safety controls
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual examination on every visit
To start the process, reach our Experts at 205-267-0023. We’ll help you choose the best membership plan to fit your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.