It’s simple to forget routine maintenance for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the top priority we’re thinking about at Norrell Service Experts.
That’s since regular maintenance offers many advantages for your equipment, such as enhanced efficiency and a decreased possibility for breakdowns. You can get these perks—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an exhaustive inspection of your unit whenever they’re at your residence. This inspection could help find heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to better your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC issues in your house. This could help you make an informed selection when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Routine maintenance provides lots of benefits for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity costs.**
- Discovers little troubles before they create costly repairs.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps safeguard your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan includes yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling equipment. This service is the most exhaustive in the business. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help bring back your system to peak efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each maintenance appointment includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Checking thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capacities and safety mechanisms
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and tuning burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capabilities and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Regular Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual examination on all visits
To begin, reach our Experts at 205-267-0023. We’ll help you select the best membership plan to fit your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.