Spring may have passed but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Norrell Service Experts for your complimentary indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend more than 80% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of health conditions are caused or aggravated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can remove up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, including microbes, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more information, watch our cute experts in the clip and then visit SaveYourAir.com.