Spring may be over but it’s never too late to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Norrell Service Experts for your free indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend more than 80% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- 50% of health conditions are caused or aggravated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including viruses, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more information, watch our cute experts in the clip and then go to SaveYourAir.com.