Your HVAC system’s health is crucial, as it keeps your residence cozy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfortable. This makes it susceptible to a big range of problems.
Frequently issues are minor enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can influence its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bill. If these issues progress, your complete system could be vulnerable.
That’s headaches and costs that you may have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can lower the risk of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or working fine, you may ask whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But neglecting annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance now can help you skip pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Pinpoints minor problems early. Stopping big troubles from happening beforehand is the wisest approach to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance work provides the option to meticulously check and lubricate critical internal pieces. And it also offers time to get necessary repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll conserve more money over time if problems are resolved as they appear.
- May improve energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than stopping breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system operating as smoothly as possible. Oftentimes this leads to an increase to your residence’s energy efficiency. You may have decreased heating and cooling bills, as well as knowing your system is in great shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is working smoothly, it might last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners last for approximately 15–20 years, but professional maintenance could help extend this life span even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Norrell Service Experts
Regular maintenance is crucial, especially because it can help you save as much as 30% on yearly utility expenses.* But with Norrell Service Experts, you’ll be able to pick from a variety of membership plans that fit your unique needs. All our memberships are full of unique pluses delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to economical, we offer the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment soon or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or big up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be charged with emergency repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program gives the widest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to get and installing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to work with any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about spending more if you call our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also get a few other most-wanted benefits of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just some of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner often malfunctions during the most extreme temperatures. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re usually handling a sizeable volume of service calls. With a Norrell Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is critical all the more. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Made with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can depend on us to keep working until it is.
- In-depth visual examination on every visit. Your loved ones’ comfort is our number one priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and access added perks by enrolling in one of our membership plans today. No matter what your budget is, we can help you decide on the ideal plan for your needs and home. To start with your membership plan, contact us at 205-267-0023 now.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.