The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is very important because it promotes home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently around the clock, which exposes them to a large array of potential problems.
These issues are often simple enough that they don’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they sometimes affect energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling bills. If these issues expand, your entire system might be jeopardized. These are disasters and costs you may avoid with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be running just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this yearly service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But refusing yearly maintenance dissolves your warranty. Spending a small amount on upkeep now may help you reduce costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Finds Little Problems in Advance
Preventing major troubles in the first place is the simplest approach to care for your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits allow the opportunity to thoroughly check and lubricate vital internal parts. It also provides an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money over time if issues are resolved as they pop up.
Could Enhance Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The stronger performance may lower your energy expenses by up to 30%.
Can Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can live years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance may extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Norrell Service Experts developed a collection of membership plans created to work with your unique needs. From inexpensive options to all-inclusive coverage, we can provide the perfect maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems running efficiently and steadily.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, better energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you want peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most robust protection for your HVAC system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to replace your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during severe weather. Annoyingly, this is often when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we regularly handle a high volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the expense of a Norrell Service Experts tech coming to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more useful than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can rely on us to keep trying until it is.
- Meticulous visual check with every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a key home investment. Protect it while access to added benefits by participating in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the perfect plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 205-267-0023 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.