You deserve the best heating and cooling systems around. Our maximum efficiency air handlers are some of the most superior and energy efficient systems on the market. “Best” and “most” are a couple words you’ll hear us use frequently when describing this equipment. First of all, you’ll get the most energy efficient air handlers we offer, which translates to lower energy bills for you. Secondly, some of these air handlers are the best systems for producing heat with minimal operating sounds. Ready to get your house as comfortable as possible? Our staff will be here to help. Discover more about each of these maximum efficiency air handlers in Birmingham below, or call Norrell Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 205-267-0023.
When we say the CBX40UHV air handler is the quietest and most efficient air handler you can purchase,1 in Birmingham or anywhere else, we’re not joking. It features a variable speed blower motor to produce consistent air flow, reduced drafts, nearly no operation sounds and decreased energy costs. Translation: more comfort for less money. Don’t worry, we’ve known this for a while and it still blows our minds. (See what we did there?) And that’s only a few of the CBX40UHV’s excellent features.
- Built-in filtration system – the most protection against allergens
- SilentComfort™ technology – operation so quiet, you’ll hardly hear it
- icomfort™ Touch thermostat – easy-to-use touchscreen that makes programming and adjusting your air handler a breeze
- MERV 16 Precision Pleat™ media filter – removes allergens to provide cleaner air
- EvenHeater™- enabled – optional electric heat available for added comfort
- High-efficiency evaporator coil – for superior and efficient heat transfer
It’s almost impossible to pick the best benefit of a CBX32MVV air handler. We’ll begin with the fact that it uses 2/3 less energy than the competition’s single-speed models.2 Better add up your energy savings – for the environment and for your savings account! For that one, you can thank the Lennox® variable speed motor. It provides more air when you need it, and less when you don’t. It’s like cruise control for your HVAC system. But the smooth sailing is only beginning there. You’ll also enjoy:
- iComfort™-enabled – for an easy-to-use touch thermostat
- Low-speed fan operation – lets your filters capture more dust and contaminants so you can have cleaner air in your home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant – meets the EPA’s strictest guidelines to cool without harming the environment
- Insulated blower compartment – for quiet operation
- And much more! Call us in Birmingham at 205-267-0023 for full details
Does your boiler sometimes produce inconsistent heat? An easy (and energy efficient) solution could be as simple as a CBWMV air handler. It’s built to work with boilers, but this air handler won’t just help you in the winter months. It can easily be combined with an air conditioner and indoor air quality system for comfort throughout the year. Sound too good to be true? It’s all right to pinch yourself, but you can save some pain – this product actually is as great as it sounds. You’ll experience:
- A fully insulated cabinet – so you can hardly hear it operating
- Electronic control – to easily make it work
- High-efficiency hot water coil – this is what will help make your boiler heat more consistent and even
- Multi-position design – allows installation flexibility
- Variable speed blower motor – efficiently regulates airflow and suppresses sound
- Durable steel cabinet and factory tested for reliability
If you need an air handler in Birmingham, call Norrell Service Experts to schedule a free appointment.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during operation of CBX50UHV-36 with factory installed MERV16 Precision Pleat™ media filter and leading competitive three-ton units at equivalent external static pressure when set up per sections 4.5.3 of AHRI’s test standard. AHRI 260-2001; and efficiency (CFM/Watt) ratings established per AHRI’s test standard: ANSI/AHRI 210/240-2008.
2 Compared to air handlers with conventional single-speed blower motors, the CBX32MV’s variable speed motor uses two-thirds less electricity.