The best way to avoid bad performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Norrell Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Birmingham. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have you covered. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 14 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are very qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous comfort throughout the winter season.
At Norrell Service Experts in Birmingham, we offer a plethora of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Check and clean gas burner section
- Our techs inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify accurate airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to bring warmth for the highest comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to ensure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is crucial for efficiency and safety.
Examine all electrical components
- A number of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. You don’t want to have to deal with one of these parts breaking down on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This furnace and AC service covers 29 checks, including our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could regular furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is correctly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Explore our Maintenance Plans, or call 205-267-0023 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.