Don’t make assumptions about this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces are still energy efficient, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and may lower your energy bills. See the benefits for yourself by reading details for each product below or setting up an appointment with Norrell Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Birmingham.
In Birmingham, an EL180E gas furnace won’t just benefit you in the winter. It can help you save energy in the warmer months, too. No joke. These savings become reality with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to retain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. The furnace is also quiet, helps reduce waste and minimizes your utility bills. Dual-fuel enables you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable performance
- Durable steel cabinet – built to last, and its tough finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – enhances comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. All in all, you could save hundreds on your utility expenses every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re more concerned with performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and constructed to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for total control and easy operation
Just because it’s basic efficiency doesn’t mean it won’t deliver strong energy efficiency. The ML180 gas furnace has an 80% AFUE rating, so you’ll save a lot more with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Plus, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your family in Birmingham – will stay warm and comfy even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – allows you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to improve comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Birmingham, give us a call at 205-267-0023 or schedule a free appointment.