Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will save big on energy, the Lennox® Energence model tops the list. Energence is one of the most efficient commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers are nothing compared to the ratings earned when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which generates efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. That means you will experience the the lowest energy costs available on your facility.
Our optional SmartAirflow™ system could even save up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption compared to a traditional unit. Moreover, the Energence rooftop system is ENERGY STAR® certified and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
Besides being energy efficient, the Energence rooftop system is easily serviceable, highly reliable and will ensure your business receives energy savings and total comfort for years. We’ll highlight some of the most prominent features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – allows normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to enhance reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to minimize the chance miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, reliability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity so you can maximize your comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps eliminate temperature swings
Our professionally trained technicians at Norrell Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Birmingham can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 205-267-0023 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to find out more.